About the Nursing home:
Situated in West Byfleet, Surrey this outstanding 40 bedded service is rated Good by CQC This home provides residential and nursing care and provides person centred to Elderly Residents with palliative care needs and physical disabilities. We are expanding our friendly team and looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join the team providing excellent, respectful, and dignified care.
Rated 9.9 / 10 rating on (url removed)
About the Role:
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD
Salary: up to £22.28 per Hour + Paid breaks (up to £ 55,610 per annum) + £1000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full time or Part time
Contract type: Permanent
Induction and Training:
The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses and shadow shifts before nurses get started. Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home.
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills with ongoing support from the manager. Training and development are one of the major ethos' of the Care Home. There are no limits to training and development as the Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
Newly Qualified Nurse / Preceptorship Programme: We welcome newly qualified / preceptorship nurses (RGN,RMN,RNLD) the nursing home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme with in depth induction, training and support all tailored to your individual needs. They also have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor you.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee 120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply & for more information please contact:
Rebecca Kelly (Senior Consultant)
Email address: (url removed)
Direct Dial: (phone number removed)
Text: (phone number removed) (this number is only for texting)
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE