This job is located in Philadelphia.
Join Our Team: Make a difference in the lives of incredible children. Join our team today! Overview:
Immediate need for a full-time, Registered Nurse - RN on overnights.
Pediatric Specialty Care at Philadelphia is currently seeking a full-time, overnight Registered Nurse (RN) to assist in ensuring the general health and well-being of our residents by providing direct nursing (RN) care. Direct nursing care for this pediatric population encompasses planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of the kids ensuring that the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times.
Why join the PSC Family?
- $5,000.00 Sign-on bonus!
- Better work/life balance with 12-hour shifts & every 3 rd weekend rotations
- Work in clean and safe, state-of-the-art environment
- Experience a niche type of pediatric care while working with multiple fields (Therapy, Respiratory, Social Work, etc.)
- AMAZING KIDS!
- Substantial Referral Programs
- Tuition assistance annually
- Leaderships that really cares and shows you in real time!
- Small, family atmosphere that builds a sense of purpose
These are unique times, so join a stable company who wants to help you succeed in your nursing career, while still balancing your life outside of work.
As an RN with us, your role is critical as you will assist in ensuring the general health and well-being of our pediatric residents by providing direct nursing (RN) care. Direct nursing care for this pediatric population encompasses planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of the kids ensuring that the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times. You will work with multiple in-house disciplines of care provided for the kids, including respiratory therapy, physical, occupational & speech therapy, social work and others.el of other departments and provide required training to meet special needs of residents
- Valid PA State license/registration to practice as Registered Licensed Nurse (RN)
- Minimum of two (2) years (RN) nursing experience
- Associates of Nursing required; Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Pediatric experience strongly preferred
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel required
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required
- Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required
Pediatric Specialty Care expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical or religious exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.