SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Cardiovascular Telemetry RN today with Lee's Summit Medical Center .
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Cardiovascular Telemetry nurses assess acute changes in patients . They monitor and analyze the heart rhythm of patients, interpret ECGs, note arrhythmias, and intervene in emergency situations. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure. About this unit:
- 18 Bed Unit; 1:4 Nurse to Patient Ratio
- High acuity focus including Chest pain, Cath Lab post procedure, vascular surgical patients, heart failure, and any patient on CV drip.
- Challenging and rewarding unit with strong culture and cohesive teamwork
- Opportunity to gain certifications, unit specializes in cardiac skills and growth towards critical care.
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards.
Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained
- ACLS required within 6 months
- Previous clinical experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
serves Lee's Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
Additional features include:
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms
- Orthopedic and Spine Center
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.