SHIFT TYPE: 12 HOURS
NEW SALARY: $34; AFTER FIVE YEARS $36; PRN $36
Sign-on Bonus $6,000
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Prescription drug insurance
- Referral program
We want you to join our team - new grads welcome!
Lake Pointe Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a 74-bed facility located on the banks of Lake Erie. We are well known for our high quality of care. Our team of highly qualified physicians, nurses, therapists, state-tested nursing assistants and office staff has built an excellent reputation for providing successful outcomes in short-term rehabilitation and therapy to our residents.
On-Site Dialysis: Lake Pointe Rehabilitation and Nursing offers on-site dialysis services for patients who need treatment for end-stage renal disease and are also in need of skilled nursing care. Patients receive dialysis in a comfortable, quiet suite specifically designated for dialysis services.
Pediatrics: We provide exceptional care for children with complex medical conditions. Our commitment to patient and family-centered care sets us apart by ensuring that each child's goals are incorporated into their medical and therapeutic care plan. Lake Pointe's team of medical, respiratory, and therapeutic health care professionals develops each child's unique care plan by partnering with the family to best meet the medical and emotional needs of the child.
Ventilator Unit/Respiratory Care: The Lake Pointe respiratory therapy and ventilator program is designed to give patients the best achievable quality of life. Our respiratory care program features a dedicated ventilator unit with a focus on increasing mobility, speech therapy for bedside swallow evaluations and communication strategies, and Physical and occupational therapy to increase endurance and ability.
What We Offer:
Thorough hands-on leadership.
Rates up to $41.00
RN - Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- RNs will provide direct care in accordance with facility policies procedures and standards of clinical care
- RNs possess a strong understanding of long-term care federal and state regulations
- RNs collaborate with physicians, Nurse Practitioners and other healthcare professionals to provide the highest quality care to all residents
- RNs Administer and accurately document prescribed medications and treatments ordered by the medical staff
- RNs evaluate for assessment, identify, and document resident status and condition changes in a timely and compliant manner
- RNs provide patient education and teaching as needed
- RNs work independently and lead LPNs and state tested nursing assistants (STNAs) in providing quality care to facility residents based on person-centered care plans
- Other duties as required. Every effort has been made to make this description as complete as possible, however it in no way states or implies these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of any specific statement of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is a logical assignment to the position.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited nursing school with an active Ohio RN license required
- Excellent organization and communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- CPR Certification Required
- Basic computer skills required; experience with Point Click Care preferred
If you are excited about this RN opportunity, we encourage you to apply online or in-person at Lake Pointe Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, 22 Parrish Rd, Conneaut, Ohio 44030.