SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
.* Up To $10,000 Sign-On Bonus*
For a limited time, Johnston-Willis Hospital is offering up to a $10,000 sign-on bonus to Registered Nurses with at least 1 year of nursing experience.
Current HCA employees do not qualify.
Are you a compassionate Registered Nurse (RN)
dedicated to providing excellent care to your patients as they recover from a stroke, cardiac event, or orthopedic procedure? Apply now to join The Rehab Center at HCA's Johnston-Willis Hospital . See why our employees love working at Johnston-Willis Hospital!
We have been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years
, which means patients can depend on our experience to provide the exceptional care they need. Our 292-bed hospital
offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care - through the Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital - as well as inpatient rehabilitation, our ER is a state-authorized Level III trauma center, and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center. HCA Healthcare:
The Rehab Center:
- 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for 10 consecutive years
Take our Johnston-Willis Hospital Inpatient Rehab Virtual Tour!
- 38 spacious private patient rooms (6 that are double)
- 2 large patient therapy gyms onsite
- Laundry, accessible kitchen and dining room for patients
- Awarded Joint Commission Basic Stroke Certification
- Patient population is 60% stroke, 20% cardiac, 20% orthopedic/other
- Average length of stay is 12-14 days
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse course (CRRN)
- Career Ladder Workshops
- Numerous clinical educational resources
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity
, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
Check us out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1 year of experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care setting (preferred)
- 1 year or more of experience in Medical/Surgical or Inpatient Rehabilitation (preferred)
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.