- $7,500 sign on bonus!
- This position does not require weekend, night, or holiday shift coverage.
- Rogers holidays observed include New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Christmas Day, and a floating holiday.
- This position does not require coverage for on-call or swing shift rotation.
- This position does not require medication administration or assisting patients with ADLs (activities of daily living).
At Rogers Behavioral Health, nurses are valued members of the interdisciplinary team, and collaborate directly with providers, therapists, behavior specialists, dieticians, and education specialists to meet dynamic patient care needs. Our clinics offer Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Out-Patient (IOP) programs that range from three to six hours of treatment per day, five days a week.
It is necessary for applicants to have an interest in working within a behavioral health setting as direct patient care is required, however, previous working experience in a behavioral health setting is not required. As part of a comprehensive onboarding processes, nurses will receive orientation to the Rogers Behavioral Health treatment modality as well as peer-nurse precepting. The registered nurse must adhere to the standards of Rogers Behavioral Health Employee Behavioral Contracts.
Partial Hospitalization: Monday - Friday 8AM-430PM
Intensive Out-patient: Monday - Friday 10AM-630PM
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Nurses must complete medical record documentation within agency requirements of time related to treatment plans, outcome assessments, psycho-social information, and other pertinent patient care data. This includes but is not limited to the documentation of mental health services according to applicable local and federal regulations and state payor expectations.
- Nurses must support changes in staffing/scheduling when program or patient care needs require.
- Nurses must participate in projects, tasks, and opportunities to improve skills and expand competency.
- Nurses must adhere to the standards of the Rogers Behavioral Health Employee Behavioral Contracts.
- Position may require COVID vaccination or medical/religious exemption based on future CMS mandate.
- Certification of graduation from accredited school of nursing.
- Current RN Licensure in the state where employed.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions at 20 hours or more/week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered to positions of 20 hours or more/week.
- 401k with matching employer contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief and tuition reimbursement.
- Annual Success Share bonus based on company goals.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more information, visit rogersbh.org .