This job is located in Aliquippa.
Immediate need for full-time, Registered Nurse - RN on overnights (7PM- 7:30AM).
Pediatric Specialty Care at Lancaster is currently seeking full-time, Registered Nurses (RN) to join our family in this niche type of pediatric long-term care!
Why join the PSC Family?
- Competitive hourly wages (dependent upon on years of experience)
- Shift differentials for overnights & weekends (Saturdays/Sundays) added to base wage
- 12-hour shifts; full-time is 36 hours/week, including rotating Saturdays and Sundays
- Medical, Dental & Vision upon 1st of month following 60 days of hire
- Up to 120 hours (16 days) of PTO time PLUS six (6) holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with vested employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Substantial Referral program
- Clean & Safe, State-of-the-Art Facility
- AMAZING KIDS THAT NEED YOU!
As an RN with us, your role is critical as you will assist in ensuring the general health and well-being of our pediatric residents by providing direct nursing (RN) care. Direct nursing care for this pediatric population encompasses planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of the kids ensuring that the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times. You will work with multiple in-house disciplines of care provided for the kids, including respiratory therapy, physical, occupational & speech therapy, social work and others.
- Valid PA State license/registration to practice as Registered Licensed Nurse (RN)
- Minimum of two (2) years (RN) nursing experience
- Associates of Nursing required; Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Pediatric experience strongly preferred
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel required
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required
- Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required
Pediatric Specialty Care expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical or religious exemption from vaccination.
Employee Perks!: 12 hour shifts, 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Close to thruway entrances/exits, Consistent work and holiday rotations to provide you with a great work/life balance, Conveniently located on a bus route, Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Increased Wages, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Quiet suburban neighborhood, Strong leadership, Substantial employee referral program, Tuition reimbursement program, Uniform Provided EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.