Registered Nurse | Elderly Rehabilitation Care | Sudbury
* Short Shifts - Working 7 hours!
* Salary £18.65ph with paid breaks
* Good CQC report + excellent online reviews
Job Brief: A unique opportunity for a Registered Nurse to provide nursing & rehab care to the elderly who have recently been discharged from the hospital, at a care centre in Sudbury.
* You must hold an active NMC pin with an Adult, Mental Health or LD Nursing Qualification
* 1-year Nursing experience in complex care or elderly nursing care
* Excellent onsite training for tracheostomies, ventilation, venepuncture, catheterisation and PEG feeding
* Hours are Full-time (35 hours per week) - Shifts are hrs on a rolling rota each week, 4 weeks in advance and involve alternate weekends.
* The salary is £18.65 per hour with paid breaks
* Day shift contracts are available
The Care Centre
The Care Centre is modern, purpose-built to provide 24-Hour specialist nursing care for the elderly and dementia residents who have recently been discharged from the hospital.
The Centre has its own dedicated Therapy team (Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy and Psychology) that specialises in rehabilitation for those on inpatient rehabilitation pathways.
The holistic approach places the needs, goals and expectations of the individual at the centre of the care they provide.
Experience & Personal attributes
* Minimum of 1-year post-qualifying nursing experience
* It's desirable you have experience with Complex Care, not essential.
* Essential that you are competent with Care Plans, Phlebotomy and Medication rounds.
* A caring and compassionate professional plus, a first-class communicator, enthusiastic & ambitious
* Good knowledge of the most up to date clinical practices
* Experience in producing well-developed care plans & risk assessments
* Understanding of regulatory frameworks
* A Nursing qualification can consider Adult trained only
* An active NMC registration
* Invested time and resources to ensure that you are provided with all the tools you need to enhance the lives of the residents that you care for.
* Oustanding training is given on site which is fully paid, alongside on the job training
* Free uniform
* Working in a close family Company
* Great internal Career prospects
* Meals provided whilst on duty
* Free parking
* Employee-of-the-month awards
* Refer-a-friend bonus scheme
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent opportunity, please apply below with an updated CV, alternatively please call BE Healthcare on (phone number removed)