Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
£18.00 per hour (Equivalent to £30,888 per annum) + Excellent Benefits
Shifts: Days or nights available
Hours: 22 up to 44 available
Time Recruitment is working in conjunction with an outstanding west midlands based care provider that specialises in elderly general nursing and dementia care; their service in Erdington is on the search for a Registered Nurse to join the innovative care service.
The group is growing significantly having commissioned 1 new care homes in the area and is continuing to do so, this service has an excellent local reputation with a new Nursing Home manager in place; incredible Registered Nurse to patient ratio levels and a qualified nurse management team.
We are searching for a Registered Nurse for a complex dementia nursing unit that delivers exceptional palliative and general nursing care; the service also has 12 bedded dementia nursing care units; the service is striving for gold standards framework.
Benefits for the Registered Nurse role include:
* An additional £20.00ph on top of any shift picked up for all overtime!
* Private Pension - 3% contributed
* Nursing Succession Programme - qualifications in leadership with new services to progress within
* Full training provided for mappa and all electronic systems
* Support with NMC re-validation by on site mentors
* 28 Days Annual Leave (5.6 weeks)
* 3 nurses on during the day shift + a clinical deputy manager and clinical home manager
* Medication technician's and highly trained carers for additional support
Applicants for the role of Registered Nurse should be NMC registered; RGN, RMN or RNLD trained with general nursing skills or upskilling requirements; full clinical training can be offered.
If you would like more information on the Registered Nurse opportunity, please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment or apply below for immediate shortlist