Are you passionate about home health care? Do you want to make a difference by providing comfort, compassion, and care to patients and families? Come join OneCare Home Health and Hospice of Utah, LLC!
We take pride in being a home health agency operated by experienced professionals with extensive clinical, healthcare, and hospitality backgrounds. We enjoy working with those who put the patient and their loved ones first by finding ways to service individual needs. Our "At Your Service" philosophy allows us to empower employees to provide exceptional patient care.
OneCare Home Health and Hospice- providing home health "At Your Service."
As a Registered Nurse (RN) with OneCare Home Health and Hospice, you will plan, organize, and direct the skilled, clinical in-home care services for our patients with the goal of helping them achieve a healthier state of being. You will collaborate with the physician to develop a plan of care for the patients and their families by establishing goals based on nursing diagnosis and will incorporate therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative care.
- Your coverage area will include: Tooele County
- Complete an initial assessment of patients and their families to determine home care needs
- Develop and initiate a plan of care and make necessary revisions as patient status and needs change
- Counsel patients and their families about appropriate health care instructions related to the plan of care
- Collaborate with the care team, including the Physician, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist and Home Health Aide
- Hold Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working under your RN license
- Minimum of one (1) year of home health experience
- Possess and maintain a current CPR certification
- A licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Basic computer skills