USD $38.43/Hr. to USD $58.37/Hr.Welcome to Centura Health:
Welcome to Centura Health the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health.
$38.43 - $58.37/hr
Flourishing Begins Here:
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success.
Assumes responsibility for developing, implementing & evaluating a program of education for department specific clinical population(s). Programming includes initial and ongoing staff competency, standardized department-based orientation for all applicable roles, and continued education as identified by needs assessments and regulatory requirement initiatives. Applies policies, procedures, standards, and regulations as appropriate to department clinical populations served. The education will be designed with department leaders, RN Educator- Specialist, and other key stakeholders to positively influence the quality and cost effectiveness of patient care.
What You Bring/Job Requirements:
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Master Degree Preferred. Masters Degree in Nursing (MSN), Education, or other related graduate field of study preferred.
- Three years of nursing experience relevant to clinical population served; High Risk OB
- Labor and delivery experience preferred, including high-risk
- Clinical Nurse Educator experience preferred
- Staff development, academic teaching and/or project development experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office products and e-learning platform.
- Registered Nurse State of Employment Required Or Current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact
- Basic Life Support American Heart Association Required
- Nursing Specialty Certification Preferred. Additional certificationsmay be required per facility RN addendum. Professional certification preferred demonstrates progress in obtaining staff development certification within one year of meeting eligibility requirements
- NRP required within 6 months of hire or transfer
SCHEDULE: 24 educator hours per week will be day time hours, there will also be 12 hours a week of floor shifts. These floor shifts will rotate between days and nights and there will be flexibility in how that is scheduled
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community:
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Healths connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Located minutes from Boulder, CO, in the charming community of Louisville, Avista Adventist Hospital is a comprehensive medical center that provides a full-range of medical specialties and exceptional health care to residents of Louisville, Broomfield and the surrounding Boulder area communities. With 114-beds, this full-service facility has been honored for excellence in cardiac, mom/baby and emergency care. It is also home to one of the areas top joint and spine care centers specializing in hip and knee replacement, as well as spine surgery. Avista is proud to be recognized for its awardwinning New Life Center, the area's most innovative birth center and large Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery. In 2013, Avista was named among the Top 100 Hospitals for Patient Experience by Women Certified (for quality physician communications, nurse/staff responsiveness, superior cleanliness and referrals by other women. With some of the lowest turnover and highest associate satisfaction scores in the industry, Avista Adventist Hospital has an excellent local reputation for its supportive culture, visionary leadership, strong team and daily living of what it means to truly care for the whole person body, mind and spirit.
Caring for Your Whole Well Being:
Were committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package enriches the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third-party job board. All our pay ranges are posted on our careers site Please visit our careers page and apply today!
Everyone Thrives Here
Youre different, and we love it. Your perspectives, your ways, what you are on a mission to go and do were all different at Centura Health, but were also all equally connected and supported. We are here to cultivate YOU in an environment which not only lifts you up, but propels you forward.
Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veteran and Disability. Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, health screen and background check.