Registered Nurse | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home | Warrington
* Must be a Registered Nurse with the NMC and have a Nursing Qualification
* Good CQC rating with one area achieving Outstanding.
* The Salary is £20.00 ph with paid breaks - £49,920 per year
The Brief Working as a Registered Nurse with a Registered Nurse qualification, you will be leading a Clinical team within a Nursing Care Home offering care to the elderly & dementia residents, in Warrington.
* A Good rated CQC Elderly Care Home with Outstanding in one area.
* The working hours are Full time, 48hrs weekly contract on the Day or Night shift, 12-hour shifts on a changing rota, 7 - 7.
* Caring for elderly residents, some with dementia.
* The location is Warrington, UK.
* The salary is £20.00 ph with paid breaks - £49,920 per year
* Must have an active NMC Pin and a Nursing Qualification
The Care Group & Home
The Care Home is purpose-built to provide elderly and dementia care with excellent facilities and very much encompassing the feeling of a home-from-home.
The care home offers Nursing, Residential, Dementia, Respite, Day Care and Rehabilitation Care, it has a Good CQC rating with one area achieving Outstanding and excellent online reviews.
The service focuses on supporting older people in the way they want to be cared for allowing them to live a fulfilling and independent life for as long as possible.
Qualifications and Skills
* To be registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council
* You have a Degree in Adult, Learning Disability or Mental Health Nursing.
* Must have 1 year of experience in a similar role as a Unit Manager / Team Lead / Senior Nurse
* Strong leadership experience with the ability to plan allocate and delegate work appropriately and the ability to play a leadership role in contributing to improving and maintaining the best practice of care in the home.
* A professional attitude is essential with excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Support the Manager in the implementation of all policies, procedures and business objectives.
* Act as a focal point for contact with residents, their relatives and visitors, as well as health and social care professionals.
* Liaise with the Home Manager across the range of operational activities such as; assuming responsibility for managing the Home during the manager's absences, marketing the Home to existing and potential residents and relatives, planning Rota's and adhering to Budgets.
* Salary of £20.00 ph with paid breaks - £49,920 pa.
* Full-time working pattern
* Contribution to your pension scheme
* NMC pin is paid for after you have completed one year's employment
* Referral bonus
* 20 holidays plus 8 bank holidays a year (pro-rata for part-time)
* Continuous Personal Development helps you progress with qualifications and training
Recap & Application next steps
If you want to play a leadership role in this care home and care group, please apply below with an updated CV supplying your contact details also.
Alternatively, please call BE Healthcare on (phone number removed)