Pin-Point Health and Social Care are looking for a dedicated RGN/RMN/RNLD who has a passion for Nursing to join our growing team.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for -
* Maintaining high standards of care by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery, and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents' needs are continuously met.
* Liaise with health and social care professionals.
* Undertake nursing tasks including but not limited to, distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
* Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living
* Ensuring the respect, dignity, and rights to privacy as much as possible
* Work as part of a team alongside staff at each service
Our care team, care for the most vulnerable in our community, in return for their hard work we offer -
* Mandatory assessment day and recruitment onboarding process
* Online access to your rota
* Weekly Pay
* Paid annual leave (pro rata)
* Complete flexibility around your other commitments
* 24/7 on call support
* NMC Registered
Pin-Point Health and Social Care is a Health and Social Care recruitment agency based in Birmingham and we specialise in recruiting Nurses, Care Assistants, Support Workers and Senior Carers within nursing, residential and supported living services, throughout Staffordshire and the Midlands.
If this interests you, please send your CV via the apply button or contact our Birmingham office