We are currently looking for a dedicated RGN/RMN/RNLD who has a passion for Nursing to join our growing team.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for -
* Maintaining high standards of care by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery, and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents' needs are continuously met.
* Liaise with health and social care professionals.
* Undertake nursing tasks including but not limited to, distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
* Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living
* Ensuring the respect, dignity, and rights to privacy as much as possible
* Work as part of a team alongside staff at each service
Our care team, care for the most vulnerable in our community, in return for their hard work we offer -
* Online access to your rota
* Weekly Pay
* Full or Part time work offered, dependant on your circumstances.
* Complete flexibility around your other commitments
* Holiday allowance accrued as you work.
* FREE annual training.
* Continuing Support and Development
* Bonus structure for "Refer a friend" scheme.
* 24/7 on call support
* Dedicated, personal consultant.
* NMC Registered
Pin-Point Healthcare are a local independent healthcare organisation and are one of the leading recruitment agencies Nationwide supplying all grades of both Qualified Nurses and experienced care & support staff to the healthcare industry.
If you are interested in the above position, then please send a copy of your C.V or contact Stacey on (phone number removed) for an informal discussion