Registered Nurse with enhancements & Paid breaks - Come work for the best
- Location: Solihull, West Midlands
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
- Care Categories: nursing, palliative, convalescence, respite and day care
- Service: General care (Nursing home)
- Salary: up to £18.43 + Paid Breaks / £46,001 (based on 48 hours per week) per annum dependent on experience + £1000 welcome bonus + paid breaks
- Top Benefits: Paid PIN and DBS paid
- Hours: Full time or Part time (12, 24, 36 ,48-hour contracts)
- Shifts: Days/Nights or Mixed shifts depending on your preference all shifts are 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
Paid for DBS and NMC Pin
Excellent Training & Progression
We are proud to be rated 9.6 out of 10 on (url removed) as well as have a 5/5 CQC
Further information on the company:
The company are recognised as one of the UK's largest independent care providers, caring for many residents across the UK. They specialise in Care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in over 130 homes across the UK.
Offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture. Regularly recognised in industry awards
There are no limits to training and development as the Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
Information on the care home:
Our excellent team understands the importance of creating a relaxing environment for our residents. We welcome those who require residential, nursing, palliative, convalescence, respite and day care and creates a unique care plan for each resident upon arrival, and we are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN / RGN or RNLD to come and join our friendly team. You will be responsible and accountable for the well-being of residents within the care home ensuring that their physical, emotional, and social needs are met, whilst helping to achieve their full capabilities.
So as a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD come and join us and the fantastic team.
Full Registered Nurse benefits package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee 120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply If you are a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Danielle Barrett (Care home team manager) on (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to (url removed)
Appoint Group will support you from application stage through to getting your start date. We support nurses through interview, offer stage, on-boarding, start dates and beyond. We will make sure you feel informed, supported at all stages.
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can - I am always available on email or text (phone number removed) its free - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / STAFF SE / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE / STUDENT NURSE / PERIPATETIC NURSE / RN / SISTER / WARD SISTER / WARD MANAGER