Join our team as a Registered Nurse
Newcross Healthcare is currently recruiting a Registered Nurse to join a hard-working health and social care team in Winchester and the surrounding area. This role involves supporting service users with confirmed COVID-19 in a new hospital discharge unit with 14-day recovery and palliative care. We have Infection Control Protocols and PEE in place.
Day and night shifts are available from Monday-Sunday.
Salary: up to ££27.50 per hour (including holiday pay). What you'll need as a Registered Nurse
Benefits for a Newcross Registered Nurse
- NMC registration
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- Up-to-date clinical best practice knowledge
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle would also be beneficial
- COVID-19 support
- Flexible hours to fit around your lifestyle through our app, HealthForceGo
- Competitive hourly rates with no zero-hour contracts
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts
- Generous bonuses if you refer other nurses and carers to Newcross Healthcare
- Wide range of shifts available across different clinical settings
- Earn up to a 30% pay enhancement for working last-minute weekend shifts with Surge Pay
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform with access to over 400 FREE clinical courses
- Deals and discounts on your favourite brands with Perks at Work
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join
- Healthcare and mental health support, access to NHS-registered GPs and medication delivered directly to your door through MyHealthPlan
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt. Apply today and you can start within a week!