Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Salary: £21.50 per hour
Contracted hours: Full-time
Shift Pattern: Days
Admission information: 18+
Care Categories: Dementia, Old Age & Physical Disability
Contract Type: Permanent
It is a requirement that all candidates have a valid NMC pin and are eligible to work in the UK
KPI Care have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to work with our client in Wirral on a permanent basis.
Our client provides residential, nursing and short-term respite care for 100 residents. It assists with residents who require specialist care for those living with dementia or a mental health condition. They also offer nursing care for those who require more complex medical needs.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for ensuring the service users receive outstanding clinical care.
Daily duties include:
- Assist with responsibility for clinical care in the home.
- Assist with the recruitment and training of the clinical team
- Carry out nursing tasks, including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions
- Lead the clinical team to ensure they are working to the required standards
- Complete internal and external audits
- Rota management
- Assess, plan and evaluate care of service users to ensure it is maintained and reflects their needs and wellbeing.
- Ensure medication is ordered and administered in line with company policies
and procedures and the NMC guidelines.
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Work in accordance with the NMC code of Practice
- Able to communicate effectively written and verbal
- Experience of working in a care environment
- Excellent career development opportunities and career development
- Rewards and discount scheme
- Company benefits, pension, life assurance and optional healthcare
- Long service awards
- NMC Pin Fee Reimbursed
To apply for this fantastic Registered Nurse opportunity or if you would like more information, please contact the team at KPI Care on (phone number removed) or send your cv to (url removed)
We look forward to hearing from you!