WE EMBRACE DIFFERENCE
To make a difference, you need to be different. We rely on the diversity of our people to help
us find new ways to create healthy change in people's lives. Our dream is to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by encouraging them to make positive lifestyle changes one step at a time. Do you like doing things differently? Do you want to make a difference in people's lives? If so, then we want to hear from you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the AIA Rehabilitation team where you can contribute to the success of the management of a portfolio of rehabilitation cases. In this role you will Make a Difference by providing rehabilitation strategy and advice to assist our Claims team deliver sustainable outcomes and help our customers live Healthier, Longer, Better lives.
To do this successfully you will:
- Provide strong technical support, coaching, and training to the Claims Team
- Analyse information from medical reports, consult with professionals and complete holistic reviews to assess the Customers abilities, needs, and suitability for rehabilitation services
- Liaise with Rehabilitation Providers, treating health practitioners and other parties to develop and implement the Claimants' rehabilitation program.
- Develop and monitor rehabilitation programs to ensure success
Successful applications will demonstrate:
- Background as an Allied Health Professional (i.e. Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Rehabilitation Counsellor, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Registered Nurse and Exercise Physiologist)
- Demonstrated experience in Occupational Rehabilitation or in a Claims Management environment
- Strong working knowledge of illness and injury
- Understanding of insurance across workers compensation, motor vehicle and life
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Why choose AIA:
At AIA, we've made a promise to help people live healthier, longer, better lives. And it starts with our own people.
- Access our training and development to build on your current skills
- Career development through internal mobility opportunities
- Work for a business helping millions of Australian's and make a difference to someone's life everyday
- Access additional leave days a year to recharge and refresh yourself
- Enjoy wonderful Health and Wellbeing initiatives that support you
- Work with supportive and inclusive managers
- Flexible working arrangements
Applications close on 13 October 2021
Recruitment Agencies: Our Talent team does not require any recruitment agency support.
Interested Candidates: Apply using the 'Apply' button. No emailed applications accepted. For general enquiries only, contact:
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.