APM is excited to offer qualified Allied Health Professionals from a range of disciplines the opportunity for financially supported relocation to live and work in Australia.
If you're a qualified and experienced occupational therapist, psychologist, nurse, physiotherapist, social worker, speech pathologist or exercise physiologist, APM welcomes you with a host support to make your transition easier.
Are you looking to experience the Aussie way of life?
We can support your desire to live and work in our beautiful country.
Are you a citizen of Australia?
We can support your return home.
APM offers a range of financial and other assistance, including
- Airfares: We provide financial assistance for the cost of flights to travel to your new city of residence in Australia.
- Immigration Advice: We'll work with you and a leading immigration consultant to provide comprehensive visa and immigration solutions at our expense.
- Quarantine Payment: We will support your arrival to Australia by paying the cost of quarantine in your city of arrival for you and your direct family members.
- Travel Exemption: To support your entry to Australia, APM will arrange and pay for a travel exemption for you and your direct family members.
- Skills Assessment: APM will arrange and pay for any professional or English skills assessments required for your application to live and work in Australia.
- Moving & Other Costs: APM will work with you to provide tailored financial support to assist with the other general costs of your relocation.
Were Australias largest human services organisation, with more than 3,000 APMers in our Australian team, 500 of those Allied Health professional. We have a number of brands working across aged care, occupational rehabilitation, workplace psychology and wellness, and disability services. When you join our team you can look forward to a strong annual salary and a variety of progression and career development opportunity across our national and international network.
Take the first step
Making a move to another country is a big decision. Submit a no obligation application today and well be happy to explore this opportunity further with you, answer your questions and make sure its the right move for you.