A fantastic opportunity to make positive changes in people's lives.
Child Support worker roles available within a residential service supporting young people with emotional behavioural difficulties. The service supports young people ages 8-18 years old with emotional and social difficulties to continue their education.
What can Randstad offer you?
- Competitive rates
- Great service with therapy animals on site
- Close knit team with flexible rotas
- Excellent career progressions; the service is keen to promote from within
- Opportunity for overtime in other services
- Unlimited friend referral bonuses
- Immediate start
- Extensive training in industry standard courses supported by online learning
- Help with SSSC registration
- Employee discount app
- Support from within the team and a dedicated Randstad consultant
A successful child support worker will be responsible for:
- Working effectively as part of a team of child support workers
- Providing care to a vulnerable young people
- supporting service users in a residential setting
- Taking service users out into the community an to school each day
- Ensuring professional boundaries are in place
- Maintaining professional manner and working to National Care Standards
- Working to a flexible schedule, including night shifts, weekends and bank holidays and Christmas period
To be successful in your application, you will:
- Have 6 months previous experience working in a residential setting with young people
- Have flexibility in the roles undertaken
- Have strong communication skills
- Register under the PVG scheme
- Full driving licence
- Obtained, or working towards SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent desirable
If this sounds like the position for you, don't delay!
If you would like some more information call on me (phone number removed) or email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.