Are you a newly qualified or an experienced RMN / Registered Mental Health Nurse looking for an opportunity in the private sector?
We have positions available for experienced RMN / Registered Mental Health Nurse to join our prestigious private client based in Croydon.
* Salary is up to £17.50ph with paid breaks, earn up to £37,000 pa
* Full-time Day or Night Shift
* Must have an NMC pin and a RMN / Registered Mental Health Nurse Qualification
The Position Join the Multi-Disciplinary clinical team as a RMN / Registered Mental Health Nurse in a private mental health hospital based in Croydon.
The private mental health unit is a low secure independent hospital providing safe and secure assessment, care and on-going treatment facilities for patients aged 18 years and over with severe and enduring mental illness and additional complex behaviour.
* You will be working as a RMN / Registered Mental Health Nurse supporting patients who have ongoing mental health needs and require support to live in the community
* You will provide emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
Experience & Qualifications for RMN / Registered Mental Health Nurse
* You must be registered with the NMC and have an active Pin.
* Mental Health Nursing Degree
* You have experience of working with complex mental health patients, challenging behaviour, substance misuse, personality disorder, eating disorder and enduring mental health
* Desirable - forensic experience or have a genuine interest in working within low secure rehabilitation environments.
* Excellent communication skills - being able to lease with colleagues and patients whilst keeping organised under pressure.
* Enthusiastic and dynamic, professional and compassionate.
* You will be joining a supportive and specialist RMN / Registered Mental Health Nurse
* Salary is up £17.50 p/h with paid breaks, earn up to £37,000 per year
* Hours: Day or Night Shift
* Overtime rates apply
* Generous annual leave entitlement
If you are a RMN / Registered Mental Health Nurse interested in applying please forward your CV via the link below or call us on (phone number removed) and ask to speak with Matthew.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £17.50 per hour (circa £35,000 not including overtime)
* 12 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
* NMC (required)