Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
Our Home Health Nurse RN's have been called to care when they're needed most. As a member of our home health team, you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What you'll do:
- Participate in new clinical employee onboarding and evaluate clinical proficiency.
- Serve as a preceptor for new clinical staff.
- Identify educational needs and growth opportunities for current clinical staff by Obtaining or creating educational materials to meet the needs of existing clinical staff.
- Educate staff on OASIS documentation, as applicable.
- Perform periodic home visits with clinical staff for observation and instruction, as appropriate.
- Evaluate staff progress with onboarding and provided education.
What we're looking for:
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required. Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) preferred.
- Must possess a current valid registered nurse license, in good standing, in the state of practice.
- Nurse educator certification preferred.
- Two (2) to five (5) years' recent experience working as a registered nurse in a clinical setting.
- A minimum of two (2) years of home health care experience required.
- Previous experience in a teaching setting preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- A dedication to work/life balance
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
At Interim Home Care, our patients deserve the very best - that's why we focus on each individual's needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality care where it's needed most. We're called to care so that family members can be just that.