NEW RN RATES
HCA Florida St. Petersburg Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for RN Registered Nurse Clinical Nurse Coord ICU position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
HCA Florida St. Petersburg Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at HCA Florida St. Petersburg Hospital!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Clinical Nurse Coordinator Registered Nurse. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in your unit as a leader. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. Take the next step in your nursing career.
What you will do in this role:
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of your unit's patients.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
- You will maintain and review patients' records including posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will provide leadership to your nursing team during your designated shift
What qualifications you will need:
- Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN Preferred
- American Heart Association BLS
- ACLS required in the following units: ICU
- Minimum 1 year RN experience in acute care setting preferred
- Critical thinking, service excellent and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
HCA Florida St. Petersburg Hospital is a 215 bed acute care hospital. We are Joint Commission accredited. We provide emergency, diagnostic, medical and surgical services. We have women's services that include labor and delivery, post-partum and nursery. We are an accredited advanced primary stroke center and chest pain center. We are a certified atrial fibrillation center and an accredited community cancer center. We are a LGBTQ healthcare equality index leader and are the women's choice award for best emergency care for the 4 th year in a row. We are a blue distinction center+ for maternity care and are accredited as a breast center with digital imaging and computer aided detection. We are a GYN robotic surgery training epicenter. We have a pelvic pain and incontinence center and an orthopedic center for join replacement and spine surgery. We are located in Pinellas County. St. Petersburg is growing and offers nightlife and outdoor activities. Our hospital has ranked as a top work place by the Tampa Bay Times. We hope you'll consider our careers at HCA Florida St. Petersburg Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow." - Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN Registered Nurse Clinical Nurse Coord ICU opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.