Blackstone Recruitment are working with a Charity who are recruiting for a Senior CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner (Out of Hours) based in South Ealing, West London.
This is a Locum or Permanent role, to start ASAP.
- This senior out of hours Practitioner role would suit a Health Care Professional (HCP) like a Registered Mental Health, School or Learning Disability Nurse (RMN, RLDN), Therapeutic Social Worker (SW), Occupational Therapist (OT) Systemic Family Therapist etc with some formal training in CBT/DBT/ interventions, experience of working within a multi-disciplinary CYP MH team with experience in managing CYP s presenting in a MH crisis/acute MH presentations with a special interest in developing their crisis response therapeutic practice and working creatively on effective evidence based de-escalation in the communities.
- The post holder will mainly deliver containing short-term support in crisis and core screening risk assessments, safety plans and interventions using evidence based therapeutic treatment modalities on- site. You will also work to ensure a seamless onward transition to self-management, relevant specialist Community Mental Health services, Social Care or other relevant partner agencies where required.
- Facilitate the development of an outcome s framework, evaluation and practice in relation to service user s mental health to include assessing risk and protective factors using individual, family, learning environment, and community domains to ensure we offer a highly responsive and adaptable service.
- Coordinate the therapeutic care delivery for CYP s experiencing some form of Mental Health crisis that may find a less stimulating and highly supportive environment quite beneficial. You will deliver evidence-based 1:1 and group interventions informed by a variety of treatment modalities like CBT, DBT and Systemic practice in the HUB.
- Work with people from different cultural backgrounds using interpreters when necessary and as such should be committed to inclusivity and managing diversity as a typical part of your work ethic. You will also work closely with colleagues and partners in the Local Authority, CAMHS, education settings and other relevant mental health providers and should be committed to developing and fostering professional relationships.
- Manage an active allocation/caseload of children and adolescents presenting with moderate emotional and mental health difficulties and will deliver evidence-based individual and group interventions in the Circile and where were required comunty based sites. This will include the delivery and coordination of interventions directed at emotional regulation for CYP s in acute crisis; co-produce individualised crisis plans and facilitate relevant psychoeducation with CYP s and parents/carers.
- You must hold a current formal qualification from an accredited body to deliver evidence-based interventions for CYP like CBT/DBT/APT crisis training/Narrative Therapy.
- Must have a minimum two years post qualification experience of working children and/young people in a mental health service as an HCP with relevant professional registration in one of the following
- The hours of the Circle Service are between 3pm - 11pm Monday to Friday & 12pm - 8pm Saturday and Sunday. The successful candidate will be working on a rolling rota.
- The service will be open every day, including bank holidays, school holidays and half terms.
Salary: £37,998 to £42,712 per year
Working Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent or Locum
- Degree in Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Degree in Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RLDN), Degree in Occupational Therapy (OT), Masters in Systemic Psychotherapy (Family Therapy), Degree in Social Work (SW) -MH work experience and identified therapeutic treatment modality.
- NMC Pin, HCPC Registration, UKCP Accreditation, Social Work England
- Right to Work in the UK
- Experience outlined in Job Description
For further information on this role, please contact Amelia at Blackstone Recruitment on the details provided or APPLY now.
Blackstone Recruitment is a workforce solutions provider and approved national framework agency for clinical and healthcare staffing. Our specialist divisions cover Healthcare, Mental Health, Social Care and Education. Blackstone Recruitment is a supplier of choice to NHS trusts, local authorities and private organisations. Our combined experience enables us to deliver qualified, compliant and experienced candidates to our clients across the UK and overseas. Contact us today to find out more on how we can help you.