This innovative Allied Health owned organisation offers variety with Lifetime Care, CTP, workers compensation and NDIS cases. Exciting opportunity to join a senior team and positive work culture.
- Salary up to $95 Base + super
- Newcastle office with the flexibility to work from home
- Full or part time working options
- Clients from CTP, workers compensation, Lifetime care and NDIS schemes
- Flat company structure with a caring and experienced RC manager to support you.
This well-established and innovative Occupational Rehabilitation Provider is seeking an experienced and professional Rehabilitation Counsellor or Psychologist (full or provisionally registered) to join their established Newcastle team. The role will encompass assessment, case management and some counselling of clients from a wide range of frameworks. The focus of the position is delivery of appropriate, timely and durable outcomes. The role:
As part of a committed, multidisciplinary team you will provide a range of evidence-based early intervention and occupational rehabilitation services including:
- Rehabilitation Case Management of injured parties under various schemes
- Completing a range of industry specific assessments
- Completion of high-level written reporting
- Liaison with key stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Rehabilitation Counselling or Psychology (Provisional or Full registration required)
- Injury Management experience gained within an occupational rehabilitation setting- a minimum 1 year.
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Excellent communication, negotiation and report writing skills
- A current Australian driver's licence and car
- Good relationship-building and time management ability
In return, you will be offered:
- Flexible working options with this successful employer
- Excellent base salary- Up to $95K Base + Super
- Interesting and diverse workload
- A large degree of autonomy commensurate with seniority
To hear more about how you can combine a great career with ongoing professional development please call Kirstin Symmonds on or email with a copy of your current résumé.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.