Our Client, a West Yorkshire Local Authority, is seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to join its Generic Adult Social Care Team.
Payrate £28-£35 per hour (depending on experience)!
You will join an experienced, stable and supportive team and have the opportunity to support vulnerable adults to overcome challenges and reach their full potential!
Responsibilities of this role:
- To undertake comprehensive needs assessments.
- To plan, implement and review care plans within the framework of the Care Programme Approach.
- To provide social work interventions to individual service users and carers as identified within the care plan.
- To contribute to the effective assessment and management of risk and protection of others. To liaise with the Probation Service and make referrals to the relevant MAPPA when appropriate.
Requirements of this role:
- Must be a Qualified Social Worker, registered with Social Work England
- 2 years post qualifying experience.
- Experience of working with people who have a learning disability.
- Experience of working with people who have a serious mental health problem.
- Must have access to own vehicle.
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
Does this role interest you? Apply today!