Information About this Position
Are you a Licensed Clinical Social Worker looking for a new adventure? Do you have a passion for supporting patients and building relationships? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Laptop & Cell Provided
Sign On Bonus Company and Job Overview
BJC Home Care offers patients and their families a complete range of home care services, including skilled nursing services, adult and pediatric hospice and supportive care, rehabilitation therapy, home infusion therapy, infusion treatment rooms, home medical equipment and high-tech respiratory care. Specialty home care programs also are available, including adult and pediatric asthma, cardiac, diabetes, orthopedic and wound care programs.
BJC Home Care provides care to thousands of patients in both Missouri and Illinois. Serving more than 25 counties, it has become the largest home care network in the region and one of the largest in the country.
Provides clinical social work services to address the psychosocial needs of patients and families. Provides individual and group counseling, linkage to community resources, expertise in cultural diversity and advocacy. Collaborates with the health care team and ensures timely, cost-effective discharge and transition planning.
- Conducts screening and assessment activities to meet the needs of the discharged patient.
- Applies assessment findings to prepare a patient-centered plan of care.
- Applies and complies with all regulations and utilizes resources available to patients to manage their continuum of care.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
.Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer