Are you a Social Worker looking to join a company that values and recognises you? If so, join the team at Famfield Hospital in Charlwood and help men suffering with mental health develop new skills and build a brighter future.
You will be working at Farmfield Hospital, which is a large purpose-built medium-secure service with good facilities. Working alongside a multidisciplinary team, you will provide care and support for adult men 18+ with a forensic background and enduring mental health illnesses such as personality disorder, substance misuse issues and behaviours that challenge.
You will be responsible for completing CPA reports, Mental Health Tribunals and Managers Hearings, and for assessing service users current social circumstances, analysing the impact on their mental health and providing support in developing feasible plans for their future.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking a lead role within the multidisciplinary teams on non-medical mental capacity issues and best interest decisions
- Providing a social work service to service users
- Working in a multi-disciplinary setting, supporting all disciplines
- Participating in multi-disciplinary working with service users that will involve attendance at clinical team meetings, conferences and CPA reviews
- Completing a full annual social care reassessment within the CPA format on all patients for whom you are the named social worker
- Collaborating with the home authorities, service users and ensuring that their families are involved in decision making/care planning process where possible
- Maintaining appropriate electronic and integrated files and records of work undertaken and completing required administrative procedures
To be a successful Social Worker you'll need:
- Good working knowledge of the relevant legislation
- Previous experience of working in mental health
- To be registered with the HCPC
- CQSW or CSS or Dip SW or Degree in Social Work
- To fully engage in Breakaway training and MVA training
- Understand and champion the social perspective on mental
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £32,000 + Benefits
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer:
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
The safety of our service users and colleag