Apply for this job now
Speech-Language Pathologist. Job in Henderson Care Jobs
- Henderson, Nevada
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 1 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
Henderson, NV & surrounding areas
Full-Time SIGN-ON BONUS
Dependable Home Health of Nevada is seeking a qualified individual who has exceptional customer service skills, is a collaborative team player, and has a deep understanding of patients' needs. The speech-language pathologist is responsible for the implementation of standards of care for speech-language pathology services and adherence to all conditions in the service agreement. This position reports to the Clinical Supervisor.
At Dependable Home Health of Nevada, we recognize and understand how challenging it has been for clinicians and our community to navigate through COVID-19. This is why it is important to us that our staff have a flexible schedule that they can design, allowing more time for family/friends. We also provide an unlimited amount of PPE so you can do your job safely. Now more than ever your community NEEDS YOU!
• Conducts appropriate evaluations, assesses home environment (as appropriate), and identifies equipment needs relative to speck/language function.
• Identifies functional speech defects and establishes a plan of care to improve patient's functions.
• Administers speech therapy programs utilizing specialized therapeutic techniques and/or equipment.
• Confers with referring physicians and other organization personnel to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care contributes to the total plan of care.
• Performs other duties as required to facilitate the delivery of speech-language pathology services.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
• Possesses a degree that includes an internship from an approved Master's program in Speech-Language Pathology, or as required by applicable law and/or regulation.
• Meets the education and experience requirements for a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology, granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
• Is certified to practice Speech-Language Pathology.
• A minimum of one (1) year's clinical experience in Speech-Language Pathology.
• Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
• Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
• Licensed driver with an automobile that is in good working order and insured by the organization and regulatory requirements.
Dependable is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Dependable makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
- Job Reference: 701149271-2
- Date Posted: 1 September 2022
- Employer: Dependable Health Services
- Location: Henderson, Nevada
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Other
- Job Type: Full Time