- Option for company car or car allowance available
- Generous paid professional development & CPD
- Highly competitive salary within a rapidly growing organisation
- Genuine career progression opportunities
About the company
Our client is a leading disability services provider with a proud reputation of providing high-quality person-centred care for over 70 years. This organisation is currently experiencing rapid Australia-wide growth and expanding their Allied Health teams across Queensland.
About the role
This organisation is currently looking for a Speech Pathologist and Occupational Therapist with a minimum of 1 years' experience within an NDIS environment. The primary working location can be dependent on the candidates' preferences. Both Allied Health Professionals will demonstrate a passion for supporting people with disabilities and be responsible for delivering services within the local community, with the goal to improve their client's quality of life.
- Support clients and families by providing various assessments, intervention strategies, and treatment methods
- Utilise equipment and various assistive technologies
- Undertake administration activities such as managing patient records within the database, referral documentation and updating patient plans
- Maintain high levels of communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and compliance focus
- Work as part of a supportive and skilled multi-disciplinary team
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Speech Therapy
- New Graduates will be considered for this opportunity
- AHPRA registration - no limitations
- National Police Clearance
- Current and clean full drivers licence
- Highly competitive salary including salary packaging options
- Paid internal professional development training
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Work as part of a highly-skilled multi-disciplinary team
- Company car or car allowance provided
How to apply
Shortlisting and interviewing will be commencing ASAP.
Please click APPLY now or if you would like further information, please contact TAYLA on or
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.