Are you a Speech Pathologist? If you are then come and join our fabulous team!
Your new team
Real Therapy Solutions is a supportive multidisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Psychologists and Speech Pathologists providing a holistic therapy service across multiple clinics within Sydney and the Illawarra including a Telehealth clinic.
Over the last 21 years our dedicated team have continued to demonstrate a long-term commitment to our clients and in particular the communities in which we operate through the provision of quality, holistic Therapy Services; with many years' experience in supporting people living with autism and or a disability and focusing on an 'evidence based approach'.
A well-established organisation that is currently delivering therapy services to over 1000 clients with rapid expansion through the delivery of general therapy services and by continuing to grow our training and support programs. Our latest and unrivalled Behaviour Support Competency Program, commenced this year which focuses on building the skills of our entry level Behaviour Support Practitioners.
As we are experiencing rapid growth and expansion, we are growing our team of therapists. With four large multidisciplinary clinics plus a Head Office location and a team of over 60 staff, we offer a flexible and fun work environment that gives you the tools and support you need to be your best and grow.
What your new role will be
Classification: Speech Pathologists, Level 1 to Level 6/Senior (all levels including new graduates and overseas applicants who hold all the requirements to work as a Speech Pathologist in Australia) Employment Type: Full-Time and Part-Time Remuneration: $65,000-$120,000 plus Superannuation and Quarterly Bonuses; Location: Bella Vista
Accountable to the Clinic Manager, the Speech Pathologist is responsible for the development, implementation and delivery of a high quality holistic Speech Pathology service, in an area of your own expertise within a multidisciplinary team.
You will work collaboratively with our warm and supportive team of allied health professionals, including Speech Pathologists, Senior Speech Pathologists, our Therapy Manager and have full administrative support from our wonderful team of administrators alongside a dedicated IT support team.
You will be managing your day to support positive outcomes for your clients and their families whilst providing a client-driven, evidence-based assessment service to clients in their home and community environments, focusing on their personal goal attainment.
You will provide therapy services individually and as a member of your multidisciplinary team and liaise with external stakeholders, such as other health professionals, care co-ordinators, family members, to achieve the best outcomes for our clients and their families with accurate, timely and high-quality reports.
If you have the experience to support other therapists you will provide leadership and mentoring to our Speech Pathologists across all our clinics whilst developing and implementing clinical resources and tools.
Our Bella Vista Clinic is located 33 kilometres north-west of the Sydney central business district and is part of The Hills Shire.
Bella Vista's and Norwest Business Park is home to several Fortune 500 companies, a number of shopping centres, high-rise buildings, and industrial and recreational spaces.
The Hills Shire is a unique and contrasting area featuring National Parks, farmland, rivers, mountains, valleys, rural and cosmopolitan centres. Our Bella Vista clinic has plenty of front door parking and is located in the heart of the business park. Learn more about the lifestyle benefits of living and working in the Hills Shire by visiting
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration to practice as an Speech Pathologist with Speech Pathology Australia (SPA) along with a current NDIS Screener Check or National Police Check and a Working with Children Check.
- Current class C NSW drivers licence or equivalent and the willingness to use for work purposes.
- Demonstrated high-level written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated experience in providing Speech Pathology services.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the administration and interpretation of standardised assessments in paediatric speech pathology.
- Demonstrated high level of organisational and time management skills in an environment of competing clinical/administrative demands.
- Evidence of knowledge and commitment to the application of quality improvement and evidence based practice to speech pathology.
Desirable Selection Criteria:
- Excellent negotiation, decision making and advocacy skills including collaborative stakeholder consultation.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a registered Speech Pathologist providing services.
- Demonstrated independence and competence in providing speech pathologist services, whilst independently managing a full caseload.
- Demonstrated ability to independently problem-solve and set priorities in complex situations.
- Demonstrated independence in the administration and interpretation of standardised assessments in speech pathology
- Ability to initiate, lead, complete and share quality improvement initiatives and service evaluation processes with other staff
- Experience in the provision of clinical supervision, mentoring and development of junior staff and/or students.
What you will get working with us at Real Therapy Solutions
- You will be warmly welcomed into multidisciplinary team with over 30 years of combined experience that recognises the contribution you make to clients through your expertise and your passion for making a difference. You will be working in one of the fastest growing allied health organisations; that has a three year plan that sees the number of clinics we operate double!
- You will have an above award salary with a great quarterly bonus system and rewards when you reach your KPI's along many social events.
- Benefit from leadership and mentoring from our caring and supportive Senior Therapists and Managers.
- Take advantage of our fortnightly rostered day off and flexible work arrangements that include a work from home option to ensure you have a work and personal life balance.
- Enjoy salary packaging, novated lease, and after 52 weeks of service you are entitled to paid parental leave.
- Develop your skills and grow your career with our full support in our many opportunities that will excite you including paid external training and development. Participate in over 15 internal training and support programs in autism/ leadership/ supervision skills/ managing behaviours and many more as well as provided external training and development to help you reach your professional goals.
- Work with a realistic caseload expectation that gives you time for training, case discussion, supervision and fun!
- Have access to utilise Telehealth when required with our dedicated Telehealth team.
- Be part of a fun, friendly and supportive team where your engagement is crucial to our operation. Every voice matters.
- Participate in our free rewards program and enjoy discounts from local retailers, on travel and much more.
- Use modern technology and have access to our dedicated Full-Time Administrative and IT Support team to help you be your best .
Our rapid growth and expansion means we have new career opportunities arising regularly and opportunities to move into one of our locations.
Discover the difference working for Real Therapy Solutions can make to your career and your life and apply today!
Real Therapy Solutions is committed to equal employment opportunity and embraces diversity and inclusion within its workforce. As such, people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This includes but is not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, People with Disability, Women and People from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
The values of Real Therapy Solutions guide the behaviour and professional standards of all our staff. Our values underpin the ways in which we engage with our clients and each other. Our values are Supportive, Collaborative, Positive, Inspirational, Passionate, Fun, Innovative and Respectful.
As we are an NDIS provider you will be required to obtain an NDIS Worker Screener Check. To apply please go to .
This position is designated as child-related employment and you will be required to obtain a Working With Children clearance from the Office of the Children's Guardian. To apply, please go to
Need more info?
For role related queries or questions contact our Human Resources Manager, Kristina Kostovski on or via email on