This clinic is the largest provider of allied health services in the Central Queensland Region. With a team of over 50 staff, they deliver individual, group-based, and joint multi-disciplinary therapy over six disciplines. Although services are predominantly based at the Rockhampton, Yeppoon and Blackwater locations, there may be opportunities to be involved with their offsite facilities as well. The diversity in the clinic caseload challenges and stimulates their therapists whilst providing an avenue for rewarding work in our community. They have a supportive administrative team, friendly colleagues, fun social events, an awesome team culture, and of course great coffee! This clinic is a part of the Allsports Physiotherapy Group, a company that offers a supportive and cohesive workplace culture with integral educational and career growth opportunities for developing speech pathologists. If you are successful in this application, you will immediately be connected to a network of over 550 Allied Health Professionals in over 45 locations across Australia.Position Description:
You will be expected to provide the following range of services:
- Private patient appointments ranging from paediatric to adult, covering a wide range of communication and swallowing difficulties.
- Working within a number of Schools delivering educational intervention to children and families - both primary and secondary.
- NDIS appointments including assessment, treatment and writing case reports and management plans.
- Nursing home / aged care facility aphasia, dysphagia, and swallowing assessments
NoQualifications and Experience:
They are looking for a candidate who is passionate about providing exceptional care and evidence-based practice, with a positive attitude towards treating conditions across all ages and leaving a lasting impression on clients.
The successful candidate must present with:
For more information on this position, please contact our team via .Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia or eligible to register
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Excellent time management and assessment skills
- Integrity and a positive attitude
- Blue Card for working with children or eligible to obtain one
- National Police check for Aged Care work or eligible to obtain one
- Current driver's license and ability to use own car for work purposes.