Supervising social worker
Office Base: Exeter - covering Plymouth, Devon, and Torbay area
Salary: 30,000 - 35,000
Hours: 37 hrs per week
A leading therapeutic national Fostering Agency are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their ever-growing team, recently awarded Employer of the Year by Children and Young People Awards Now.
They're an Ofsted GOOD rated Fostering service and their services were developed out of the need to 'transform the lives of children and young people', focusing on those who were accessing our specialist integrated education, residential and fostering services.
What is offered to you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Up to 35,000 basic salary
- Opportunities to integrate with our clinical, education and residential service provision
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- Opportunity to take the lead in a specified service e.g. Parent and child, carer support groups.
- Career progression opportunities
- on call allowance plus car allowance
- Pension scheme and access to employee assistance program
- Perk box discount scheme membership
- Simply Health Membership
Your responsibilities as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Direct support of foster carers within a realistic caseload which enables a high level of supervision, monitoring and intervention.
- Plan and implement carer recruitment activities
- Be part of our Children and Young People Participations strategy and events
- Complete Form F Assessments following relevant training.
- Taking part in our day duty service on a rota basis from the office.
Requirements of you as Supervising Social worker:
- Have a relevant professional qualification in Social Work.
- Are Social Work England (SWE) registered.
- Have worked in a fostering related social work role and /or child social care, such as a looked after children's team.
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- I am a dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation
I am also offering a referral bonus of 250.00 to anyone who refers a social work professional to our agency that is successfully placed.
Please feel free to contact me anytime on (phone number removed) or (url removed) to discuss the above or other opportunities that you would like me to seek for you.