If you've got excellent interpersonal communication skills and can build positive relationships with foster parents and children's social workers, we can offer you a rewarding role. By the Bridge is looking for a dedicated, proactive and forward thinking Supervising Social Worker to join our team!
You will be part of the East Midlands team, offering direct support to our families with a realistic caseload (12-15 families). Working closely with key internal and external stakeholders, to enable foster parents to be informed, accept, understand and operate within the regulations and national minimum standards.
You will have support from the therapy team who will offer reflective supervision and also support from our Education Advisors (EAGALs) who build upon the therapeutic parenting work being carried out by our fantastic Foster Parents.
People are at the heart of everything that By the Bridge with Cambian is about. It is vital for our children, that our foster parents and staff are inspired and motivated by working for us.
We aim to create an environment where people feel valued and can grow, develop and achieve their goals. We work to ensure that By the Bridge with Cambian is a fun place to be, where people are treated fairly and rewarded well for the work that they do.
You will have:
- The desire to be a team player who wants to achieve best possible outcomes for all our children and foster carers
- Experience of working in the fostering sector and/or children/young people in social care
- Hold a formal social work qualification
- Be registered as a social worker with Social Work England
- Have a valid driving license
- The right to work in the UK
In return we offer:
- Formal induction and training in our paperless electronic recording and management system (CHARMs)
- Professional social work supervision provided by a Manager
- Individual and group Clinical supervision provided by a qualified psychotherapist
- Opportunities to integrate with our clinical, education and residential service provision
- Competitive annual leave allowance of 30 days
- Career progression opportunities
- Market related salary plus car allowance or car with fuel card
- Pension scheme and access to employee assistance program
- Private Health Insurance
You will also learn from some of the most dedicated and inspirational people in our profession.
Successful candidates will need to meet the person specification in order to be offered this post.
By The Bridge with Cambian is committed to safeguarding and protecting the young people and service users within our care.
All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks.
By The Bridge with Cambian is an equal opportunities employer.