Do you have a strong history of assisting and helping the elderly?
We have an exciting opportunity with a superb team in Merthyr, who are looking for a conscientious and ambitious individual to join their Dementia Team. You will work in a service that aim to support individuals, families, and their carers in assisting their daily needs. You will work to benefit their skills, confidence, and Independence, whilst they remain or until they return to living on their own.
- Dedicated consultant - one point of contact
- Accredited training / keep up to date - manual handling, health and safety at work, conflict management, safeguarding vulnerable adults/children
- Weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rates
- Working with a top local authority
- Receive up to £300 for referring a friend or colleague (T&Cs apply)
We engage with candidates who:
- are naturally responsive to the needs of other
- enjoy improving the well being and quality of life to residents
- genuinely has passion for offering quality care and support
- can remain calm and offer support even in stressful situations
- compassionate - you will demonstrate an ability to be sensitive to others feelings and distress and show empathy and a desire to help
- communication - you have an adaptable, calm approach, as well as communicating with residents you will interact with families and visitors to the residential setting, this could include professionals, medical services.
- interpersonal skills - you will spend your day interacting with people of various capabilities and needs. Your social skills will allow you to build rapport various people to build meaningful relationships
- cleanliness - your place of work is the residents home, as such you will offer a high level of attention to cleanliness to the yourself, residents, rooms and belongings.
- Of helping, assisting or spending time with older people, people with physical and/or learning disabilities, people with mental health problems.
- Previous care work desirable.
If you believe you match this description and are eager to start, then please don't hesitate to apply.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.