Staff Partners are currently looking for Support Workers / Mental Health Support Workers with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
My client is a 5 bed community residential service that provide care for adults living with a learning disability and associated complex needs who may have behaviours that challenge.
The site is based five miles away from Barnsley town centre which offers modern residential accommodation comprising of two separate apartments and an enclosed outdoor garden within a homely environment.
Ongoing assessment and high staffing levels, based on a minimum ratio of one staff member to two residents, means that they we are able to meet each individual's changing needs as they progress through their care pathway, while ensuring their safety is maintained and their independence supported.
* Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
* Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
* Learn about individuals' specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
* Assist with medical & welfare needs
* Report on medical & welfare needs as required
* Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
You will have…
* Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people's lives
* An excellent communicator & a good team player
* Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
* Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
* Ideally but not essential to hold a current training certificate in MAPA or PMVA - other accredited restraint training will be accepted
Why work with Staff Partners:
* Excellent hourly rates
* Weekly pay
* As many shifts as you would like
* Be the first to hear about shifts - we are preferred suppliers to many hospitals/sites
* Block bookings available
* Free Uniform
* A free fast track and very easy registration process
* Your own specialist consultant
* Training and support
* Excellent referral bonus
For more information or to have a confidential chat on how I could help please feel free to contact me (Carl Taylor) anytime on (phone number removed)