Senior Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary: £19.10 per hour (£38,238 per annum) £1,500 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time hours available
Shifts: Days only
Company / Care Home information:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a experienced registered nurse to work within a very welcoming, warm and person-centred specialist Care Home, this care home specialises in supporting adults living with complex mental health needs, dementia, neuro-disabilities including Huntington's disease and Parkinson's disease, and spinal injuries.
- The Care Home has 32 beds, split over 4 units supporting adults with complex mental health, brain injuries and complex physical conditions.
- Their Nursing/Support Worker ratio is amongst some of the best in the UK, with the home's average ratio being 4 Support Workers to every nurse!
- The company is recognised as a leading provider of specialist nursing care in the UK for their 30 Care Homes. They are opening newly commissioned services over the next year too which opens great opportunities for internal progression.
Are you ?
- A experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN , RMN or RNLD ) ? The Care Home is looking for a senior nurse and to have responsibility for a team of nursing and care staff. You will lead by example, delivering hands-on nursing care and providing strong leadership to your team. You will have a person centred ethos and be committed to enriching the lives of the individuals in your care.
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK?
- Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for every day?
- Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Excellent support and training
- Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
- Paid induction
- Good CQC rating
- Paid NMC registration
- RCNi CPD e-learning platform to support your Continuing Professional Development, receive specialist skills development from the in-house Clinical Team and have the opportunity to attend the in-house leadership and management development programmes
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Free car parking on site
- Holiday discounts
- Retail and leisure discounts
- Employee assistance program - 24-hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Ellie on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
You can also text me on (phone number removed)
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL