Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Women's Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Hellesdon.
The pay rate for this locum Women's Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate)
- OT assessment, collaborative treatment planning, risk assessment and treatment
- Responsible for maintaining and reviewing a regular OT and Fitness program on the ward, responding to the treatment needs and preferences of service users
- Attend Clinical Reviews, CPA and team meetings as required
- Responsible for ensuring the OT and Fitness team adhere to the Governance processes and Trust/local/team policies and procedures
- Supervise and line manage a Fitness technical instructor (B4) and Occupational Therapy Assistant Practitioner (B4)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Fully online and paperless registration service
- Free DBS and compliance service including paid for mandatory e-learning and practical training modules (if applicable)
- Exclusive access to roles that aren't available with other agencies; NHSBT, The Home Office and Vaccination Centres (private and public) are just some of the projects we've recently recruited to.
- £250 refer a friend bonus once referral has worked 100 hours (uncapped - T&Cs apply)
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance and revalidation support from an in-house qualified health professional with over 15 years experience
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive experience within the healthcare sector
- Daily payroll and in-house payroll system
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- At least two years of post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
Contact:This Women's Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning 'Best Candidate Care' at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
Reasonable Adjustments:If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.